We no longer need to go Camping to enjoy a s'mores treat!!! My mom found this recipe on Facebook, and I've made it a few times. It's quick, easy, delicious, and a perfect little treat for any special occasion.
12 large marsh mellows cut in half
1/4 cup powder sugar
6 TBS melted butter
4 Bars of milk chocolate candy (Break 2 of the bars into their rectangles
Mini Cupcake Pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place graham crackers in large resealable plastic bag, finely crush, then pour into a mixing bowl. Add powder sugar and melted butter.
3. Using a spoon, place a scoop of graham cracker mixture into mini cupcake pan (DO NOT PUT CUPCAKE LINERS IN THE PAN)
4. Using a small icecream scooper, a ball scoop, a clean golf ball, or a spoon; press down the crumbs to form a little graham cracker cup.
6. Take out the cupcake pan, place a rectangle piece of chocolate in each cup and place a marsh mellow on top of the chocolate piece.